2018 Pool Rules
1. Diaper changing is not permitted anywhere on the pool deck, chairs or tables
2. The Baby Pool is reserved for kids under 5 and is not staffed by a Lifeguard. Parents must supervise all children in the Baby Pool Smoking is prohibited around the Baby Pool.
3. Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times at the pool.
4. Kids under 18 must be accompanied by an adult when Lifeguards are not on duty.
5. Coolers, glass and china are not permitted anywhere in pool area.
6. Leave balls, water guns and all metal toys/objects at home. They are not permitted in the pool area for safety reasons
7. The pool will be closed for chemical balancing and maintenance each Monday. No swimming on Mondays!
8. Lifeguards have full authority to enforce all rules.
Pool Guest Policy
1. Member families may bring one guest family at a time, but each guest may not come more than three times per month. Guests must be signed in upon arrival at the Pool.
2. Grandparents may bring their grandchildren to the pool without limit.
3. Members must be with their guests at the pool.
4. Member’s children over 21 (except for those under 26 and still in school) are no longer considered dependents and will be treated as guests.
5. Introductory Program Members may not bring guests to the Pool during Holiday Weekends. (Memorial Day, 4th of July Weekend, Labor Day Weekend)
6. Large groups must be scheduled with management before visitingthe pool (Youth sports teams, ect.)