2017 Pool Rules
1. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while using the swimming facilities.
2. Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while using the swimming facilities when lifeguards are not on duty.
3. A member family may invite one Guest family per day. An individual member or dependent may bring two guests to the pool. Pool guests may not visit the pool more than three times a month. Grandparents may bring their grandchildren to the pool without limit.
4. Management reserved the right to impose Guest Fees or limit Guest usage on holiday weekends.
5. Designated non-smoking areas around the pool are all searing and tables around the baby pool.
6. Diaper changing is only permitted in the bathrooms.
7. Swimming facilities are closed after dark and on Monday. Monday will be designated for extensive cleaning.
8. The pool is supervised by lifeguards, weather permitting, 10am to 7pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
9. Persons using the swimming facilities will comply with all Swimming Rules posted.
10. Parents are responsible for their children in the wading pool. This pool is open during hours and is reserved for children under 5. Lifeguards will not be supervising the wading pool.
11. Swimmers should shower before entering either pool
12. Appropriate swimming attire is required.
13. Running, misconduct, horseplay and rowdiness is prohibited.
14. Novice swimmers should refrain from using the deep end of the pool and diving board.
15. One person is permitted on the diving board at a time. Diver must swim to either ladder on the side of pool before the next diver approaches the diving board.
16. We adhere to Red Cross rules with respect to inclement weather. All swimmers must exit the pool when there is thunder or lightning and remain outside the pool for 30 minutes after the last sign of lighting or sound of thunder.
17. Metal objects, water guns, and balls are not permitted on the pool deck or in the pool.
18. Coolers, bottles, glassware and china are not allowed in the pool.
19. No one is allowed on lifeguard chairs.
20. Talking to lifeguards while they are on duty is prohibited.
21. Hanging on lane ropes is not allowed.
22. Lifeguards have full authority to enforce all swimming facility rules.
Pool Capacity: Small Pool- 15 Swimmers, Large Pool- 81 Swimmers
Pool Guest Policy
1. Member families may bring one guest family to the pool. Individual members may bring two guests. All guests are limited to three visits per month.
2. Grandparents may bring their grandchildren to the pool without limit.
3. As a reminder, a member's child who is under 21 (or a full-time students under 26) is considered guests and must adhere to the guest rules.
4. Members MUST be with their guests at the pool.
5. So our members may enjoy the pool this season, staff will be actively checking people's status. Please help us keep the pool available for our members.
6. For a full list of the guest rules, please see the house rules.